Who built the pyramids for the Egyptians?
Could the ancient Egyptians to erect their own giant pyramids and palaces? People who only read about these structures in the history books, I guess: Yes. But many of those who have been in this country, and wander, for example, along the valley of Giza, no doubt. Too impressive these structures, even on their construction, as expected, worked tens of thousands of slaves.
Version Of The Conan Doyle
The theory that the pyramids are material traces of a more ancient technologically advanced civilization that does not put forward today. For example, in 1929 “father of Sherlock Holmes” by Arthur Conan Doyle published the fiction novel “Markatov the abyss” whose characters are in a city – island, thousands of years ago sank to the bottom of the Atlantic ocean. When one examines the underwater structure, it is observed that: “Columns, platforms and staircases of this building exceeded anything I have ever seen on earth. Most of all, the building looked like the remains of the temple of Karnak in Luxor, in Egypt, and, strange to say, ornaments and half-erased inscriptions in the details resembled the same decoration and inscriptions of the great ruins near the Nile”.
According to the version of sir Arthur Conan Doyle, by the way, who visited Egypt before writing this novel, all the local ancient structures were built by the Atlanteans. And Doyle, the confessions of his contemporaries, like his famous character-the detective, obladatelnitsej analytical skills.
The Sphinx is older than 5,000 years?
What based its findings Conan Doyle is not clear. But he now has many followers. For example, the head of the Laboratory of alternative history Andrey SKLYAROV, who has repeatedly been in Egypt, argues that most of the local monuments of history really created by the representatives of the ancient precivilization:
– You can call them the Atlanteans, aliens, some different, but all traces of them in Egypt an incredible amount. It is strange that Egyptologists had not paid attention to it. Although now I get the impression that the Egyptians guess about something, but carefully concealed secret.
– If possible, concrete examples.
– Please, let’s start with the great Sphinx. Classic Egyptology claims that it was built during the reign of Pharaoh Khufu or his son – about 2.5 thousand years before our era – on the grounds that their “artistic features” can be attributed to the era. But even a century and a half ago in Giza was found a so-called “Inventory Stela”, which indicates that Khufu commanded to repair the damaged statue. To repair, not build!
And in the early 90s, American geologist Robert Schoch has proved that the striations on the body of the Sphinx and on the wall of the trench around it – the traces of the erosion of wind and rain: vertical stripes instead of horizontal. But severe rains in Egypt have been at least 8 thousand years.
Immediately after the publication of Schoch, the Egyptian government has started an urgent restoration of the Sphinx. Now the bottom two-thirds of the monument are closed new masonry, and the top of the sculpture of the bare – almost no traces of erosion left. By the way, about this same time, was hidden in the vaults of the Cairo Museum and the “Inventory Stela” – prior to that it was exhibited to the public, and now instead put another. In response to inquiries about the stele, the Museum only puzzled shrug. And she repeatedly described in the scientific and so-called alternative literature.
Ruled by the gods.
According to Andrey Sklyarov, something built and the ancient Egyptians themselves. But their buildings they had erected on the basis of ancient buildings.
– This is clearly seen on the pyramids – which are made by hand and which with the help of high-precision tools, – says Andrey. – Moreover, many ancient buildings resemble bunkers – semi-underground buildings on which the pharaohs built their pyramids, trying to copy the ancients. And the original pyramids, built by a prehistoric civilization, was only 6 – 7: three in Giza, two in Assure and one in Meduna. Perhaps another was at Abu Roash, but it is not clear whether the pyramid, or the bunker. And other pyramid is completed by the pharaohs of ancient structures that originally was a typical bunkers. With such powerful beams that otherwise as a refuge in case of nuclear war and not be called. However, it is not clear why and who he could threaten. But war explains the disappearance of precivilization.
– And why, in addition to the buildings, no other physical evidence?
– Why didn’t you stay? For example, in the Giza desert we came across what looked like rail dust. Took samples and brought to Moscow. It turned out that this iron oxide with high content of manganese. The percentage corresponds to high-alloyed manganese steels which are currently used in tanks and trucks at the rock crusher. For many years, this extremely durable steel could turn to dust in the desert, where for 8 thousand years haven’t had a decent rain.
– What a mysterious civilization has left us with these artifacts?
– There are different versions. Someone who adheres to the theory that it was in Atlanta, someone talks about the colonists from other worlds. When they came to Earth, hard to say, but the heyday of their power to define you. At the beginning of the third century BC Egyptian historian Manetho published his “History of Egypt”. To our time it is completely not survived, but excerpts are mentioned in the writings of other historians of the first Millennium ad. Manetho compiled a chronological list of rulers of the country. Classic Egyptology recognizes only “dynastic piece”, in which we are talking about famous pharaohs-the people. But Manetho tells about the first Kingdom, when Egypt was supposedly ruled by the gods. It was about 10 – 12 thousand years ago, long before the first known pharaohs.
They worked with granite as with foam
Now Egyptologists spend their time in disputes, the workers moved those multi-ton stone blocks that built pyramids and temples, build version, conduct experiments, – says Andrey Sklyarov. – We went the other way: if there are millions of tons of stones, you need to understand how they were processed. We analyzed many options. For example, if they were sawed out, then consider the width and depth of cut, the thickness of the cutting edge. Sometimes the results are amazing.
Slab of black basalt situated on the perimeter of the temple, standing near the great pyramid (they used to be floors of the ancient Egyptian temple). Visible trace of circular saws, which is known to work on hydraulic, pneumatic or electrical drive, but the Egyptians had neither the first nor the second, nor the third.
Appreciably and that when cutting is the grinding. If, as believe, the builders worked the copper hand saws, some scratches, and a similar grinding leave a modern saw with diamond coating, and move them very rapidly.
A fragment of a obelisk in Karnak. Lies within 10 metres from tourist trails. It’s a strange hole with a diameter of 1 cm and a depth of about 10 cm Clearly they were made to fasten any decorative plate: gold or copper. But some of them go deep into the granite, not perpendicular, but at an angle of 10 – 20 degrees: manually it can be done. It turns out that they drilled in the granite, as we are turning our drill holes in soft wood. What drill ancient Egyptians could enter into the granite like butter?
This obelisk, which lies near the famous scarab on the banks of the sacred lake at Karnak. Visible decorative strip width of 3 mm, a depth of 1 cm is Considered that this is like a nail scratched. Jewelers, perhaps, could repeat, carefully bumping with modern tools.
Artifact from South Saqqara, where huge tourists. Very revealing block of black basalt. Far part he sawed off: visible trace of circular saws. And the other part was trying to handle manually. Immediately visible difference.
Gates is still in the closed part of the Karnak temple. At the very top in granite made hole, as is, for goalpost good-sized barrel. In our world machines that can cut out these holes, only appeared 10 – 15 years ago.
The Aswan quarries. Pits, leaving a few meters deep. Diameter slightly greater than the width of the human body. As such the pit to hollow? Except that head down to stand. Such pits a lot. According to the Egyptologists, they are designed to look like the cracks are in the main array. And this is completely pointless, because the direction of the cracks can be determined with the surface. And why had it been so carefully align the walls? It seems that here worked the mill. There is a hypothesis that the builders simply took samples of granite. But this tool is not to spend on these samples a lot of time. This civilization shows us that he worked with granite as with foam.
Andrey MOISEENKO, Photo by Andrey SKLYAROV.